This itinerary takes you around eastern Ohio at peak fall leaf time and features several state parks as well as charming rural counties and small towns.
Fly into Columbus & stay the night in a hotel.
- Rent a car and get on the road by about 9 am.
- Drive to Hocking Hills SP south of Columbus, spend about 3 hrs. See Old Man's Cave.
- Drive to Malabar Farm SP, spend about 2 hrs.
- Drive to Mohican-Memorial State Forest. You can stay in a cabin in the forest or in a hotel or vacation home in nearby Loudonville.
- Dinner suggestion: Black Fork Bistro