///// Day 1: July 15th 2018 /////
- Arrival at Narita Airport (NRT) -> 〒282-0004 Chiba Prefecture, Narita, Furugome, 1-1
- Check-in at Ginza Capital Hotel Annex -> 3-1-5 Tsukiji Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 104-004
We've pretty much spent the whole day looking around the hotel until check-in time, trying to locate useful buildings, like supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurant, laundry etc - Anything that was in the vicinity, in case we had an emergency. Bought some convenience food and supplies, wandered around until late at night and called it a day.
///// Day 2: July 16th 2018 /////
- Tsukiji Market early morning
- Akihabara transition into National Museum
- Lunch around National Museum
- Go back to Hotel, transition into reservation Restaurant for dinner.
We've started to realise that the jetlag, plus the sizzling record-breaking weather and all the walking we've been doing was going to come back to bite us, so we've started to shorten our days, and take it slowly instead of cramming everything possible into 24hrs.
///// Day 3: July 17th 2018 /////
- Check out at 10AM - Look for quick snacks and leave for Hakone
We are leaving for the mountainous onsens of Hakone - hoping for a glimpse of Fuji-san on the way there. Our Hotel was very high up in the mountains, so dragging our luggage took a good hour of pain, stopping at every vending machine to take a breather.
(We went to Hakone, then Kyoto, then Tokyo again, hence the time-skip)
///// Day 10: July 24th 2018 /////
- Check in : Sotetsu Fresa Inn Ginza-Nanachome -> 7-11-12 Ginza, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 104-006
Checked in pretty late, did some laundry and called it a day.
///// Day 11: July 25th 2018 /////
- DiverCity Plaza
- Tokyo Tower
Off-day, shopping and eating random things - living like trendy japanese people would.
///// Day 12: July 26th 2018 /////
- Tokyo Sky Tree
Expensive restaurant inside Sky Tree, spent the whole day there, as there are a lot of shops to explore.
///// Day 13: July 27th 2018 /////
Whole day again, first time wasn't enough, we had to go there a second time to fill our needs of...things...
///// Day 14: July 28th 2018 /////
Clothes shopping in Shinjuku, sightseeing - took the whole day again.
///// Day 15: July 29th 2018 /////
- Check out - Leave for Canada.