Resort - Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa
We drove around the island before we got to the last hotel.
Stops on tour around Oahu
- Laie Point
- Great spot to get some views and a perspective of the island you don't normally see.
- Cliff jumpers were there so it was fun to watch them jump.
- Sunset Beach Park
- Photographed surfers at this spot. The waves are huge during the winter so it's a great place to stop.
- Three Tables
- Quiet Spot to sit on the beach
- Hale'iwa Beach House
- Excellent place for lunch. Great views. I heard it's great for a sunset dinner.
- Town of Hale'iwa
- Lots of shops to visit and don't forget to get Shaved Ice
Before we went to the hotel, we went grocery shopping because we have a kitchen in our room. We made breakfast every morning.
Ate at the 'Ōlelo Room at Aulani. Great food and drinks!
We spent the entire saying relaxing at Aulani. This place has a lot of different pools and a beach to hang out at. This resort is designed in a way to make you never leave ha.
We used the Spa at Aulani, amazing!