3. Santa Clara
- Spent around $100 total on bus, which was my biggest expense.
- Stayed at "Casas" with host families around $10 per night/including breakfast
- Restaurants I ate were typically $4 - $10. A few dollars more for beers.
- Highlights included El Malecon in Havana (great hang out), revolution museum, the museum in Trinidad, Dance Club in a cave in Trinidad. Cigar factories. Easy to take a cab to a nice hike in the jungle or to the beach for the day. They'll come back and get you whenever you tell them to.
- Met lots of other travelers to hang out with. Lots of music, dancing, art everywhere.