Note that we keep kosher so all restaurants here are kosher!
- Arrive in Paris, take train from airport to hotel
- Walk around Le Marais, the Jewish quarter
- Visit the shops there
- Get dinner at Rodchenko
- Get breakfast at Korcaz bakery
- Go to the Palace of Versailles: purchase round trip ticket from RER Line C
- Palace is Included with the Paris Museum pass
- Visit Marie Antionette's garden - see animals, cottages, beautiful flora
- After taking the train back, dinner back in Paris at SoumSoum Miromesnil (get the roast lamb, it is incredible)
- Breakfast pastries at Le XXV
- Visit the Arc de Triomphe (also included in Museum Pass)
- Take the bus to the Eiffel Tower
- Walk around the Jardin de Luxembourg
- Dinner at Il Conte
- Cinema Museum in the morning
- Lunch at Bissatrattoria Nona Rota
- Musee de Orsay - open late on Thursday, you definitely need most of the day here!
- Dinner at L'Inte
- Lunch at Kavod
- Visit the Picasso Museum
- Nearby, after the Picasso Museum, visit the Jewish Museum
- Dinner at Bassar
- Pastries at La Délicieuse
- Visit the Louvre - this will definitely take the bulk of the day. Be sure to get passes in advance because on the day we planned to go it was sold out.
- Walk around Shakespeare and Co Bookstore
- Dinner at Shen Thai
- Lunch at L'as du Fallafel
- Go to the Centre Pompidou art museum
- Back to the airport to leave!