Mera Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak (6,476 m m/21,854 ft.) is the highest ‘trekking peak’ in Nepal
- 360-degree panoramic views of the world’s highest mountains from the summit point of Mera peak
- Amazing experience of both climbing and trekking in the Everest region.
- Beautiful Sherpa villages with their primitive lifestyle, culture, and traditions
- Walk through untouched and remote valleys as well as vibrant Rhododendron forests
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,320 m/4,330 ft.) and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour at#kathmandu valley and trip preparation.
Day 03: Connect fly to #(2,840 m/ 9,318 ft.)35 min & trek to Paiya (Chutok) (2,730 m/8,957 ft.) 5-6 hrs.
Day 04: Trek from Paiya to Panggom (2,804 m/9,200 ft.) 5-6 hrs.
Day 05: Trek from Panggom to Ningsow (2,863 m/9,393 ft.) 4-5 hrs.
Day 06: Trek from Ningsow to Chhetra Khola (3,122 m/10,243 ft.) 7-8 hrs.
Day 07: Trek from Chhetra Khola to Kothe (3,580 m/11,745 ft.) 6-7 hrs.
Day 08: Trek from Kothe to Thangnag (4,358 m/14298 ft.) 4-5 hrs.
Day 09: Trek from Thangnag to Khare Camp (5,045 m/16,552 ft.) 3-5 hrs.
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Khare Camp and Pre-climbing training up to#mera Base Camp (5,350 m/17,552 ft.) 3-4 hrs.
Day 11: Climb from Khare Camp to Mera High Camp (5,780 m/18,963 ft.) 6-7 hrs.
Day 12: Climb from Mera High Camp to#summit Mera Central (6,661 m/21,854 ft.) and back to Khare Camp (5,045 m/16,552 ft.) 8-9 hrs.
Day 13: Reserve a day for contingency or an extra day for a summit in case of bad weather.
Day 14: Trek from Khare Camp to Kothe (3,580 m/11,745 ft.) 4-5 hrs.
Day 15: Trek from Kothe to Thuli Kharka (4,320 m/ 14,173 ft.) 5-6 hrs.
Day 16: Trek from Thuli kharka to Lukla (2,840 m/ 9,318 ft.) via#zatrwa La Pass (4,610m/ 15,125 ft.) 6-7 hrs.
Day 17: Fly back to Kathmandu (1,320 m/4,330 ft.) 35 min. and free day.
Day 18: Farewell and Final Departure.