Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Lifetime unique Heli tour from Kathmandu to see Mt. Everest
- Awesome experience overlooking the world’s highest Mt. Everest and the mighty Himalayas peaks
- Spectacular views over the Nepal landscape, snow-capped mountains, ridges, rivers, villages, and valleys
- Stop at Lukla, Kalapatthar, and Syangboche Everest view for breakfast
- Enjoy breakfast at the world’s highest-placed Hotel- Hotel Everest view (3,880 m/13,000 ft.)
- Heli tour over the world’s highest national park Sagarmatha ( Mt. Everest)
- Helicopter landing at famous viewpoint Kalapatthar best and clear views of Mount Everest.
- EBC Heli tour which lands near the base camp to see ice fall, Everest, and many famous peaks
The best route by helicopter to see Mt Everest and feel the altitude
#Kathmandu –#lukla (fueling)
Lukla – #everestbasecamp (Kalapatthar landing)
Everest Base Camp #kalapatthar ) – Syangboche
Syangboche – Lukla – Kathmandu
Time Schedule: 4-5 hours Heli Tour
5:00 am: Wake-up call and refreshment time
5:30 am: Pickup from Hotel and transfer to Domestic Airport, Kathmandu
6:00:- 6:30 am: Fly from Tribhuvan International Airport to Lukla, the entrance and gateway of Everest Region about 40 minutes Heli flight. In Lukla, we take a short break and refuel the Helicopter.
7:00:- 7:45 am: Fly from Lukla to Everest Base Camp and land at Kalapatthar (5,545 m), which is the best viewpoint in the Everest region. From here we explore 360-degree panoramic views of mountains and spend 10-15 minutes for a photo click session and a glimpse of the Himalayas.
8:00:- 8:45 am: Fly from Everest Base Camp (Kalapatthar) to Syangboche (Hotel Everest View).
8:45- 9:15 am: Breakfast time at Hotel Everest View. Here we stop for breakfast, tea and coffee beneath the soaring peaks of Mt. Everest and other giant peaks, a nice spot at the height of (3,880 m).
9:15- 9:30 am: Fly from Syangboche (Hotel Everest View) to Lukla. In Lukla, we stop again and refuel the Helicopter.
9:30-10:00 am: Continue our Heli flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
10:00 am: Arrive at Domestic Airport in Kathmandu and transfer to the respective Hotels