This was a quick trip between a mother and daughter. Many locations inspired by the beautiful spots featured on this site.
- Drive in to Vancouver
- Check in at the Hotel Belmont around 3pm
- Drive to Queen Elizabeth Park and explore the grounds
- Lawn bowling is a fun activity you can participate in
- Watch a game of cricket by locals
- Bloedel Conservatory is so beautiful. Enjoy amazing flora and birds. There is a fee and it is so worth it.
- Drive to Gastown District, park and explore.
- There are many nice ($$) places to have dinner in the area. We ate at a small pub because we felt just like enjoying apps and people watching.
#queenelizaethpark #bloedelconservatory #gastown
- Breakfast near the hotel at The Templeton
- Take a water taxi to Granville island and explore Granville Market.
- Enjoy lunch in the market after walking through all the vendors.
- Drive to Stanley Park. Walk the paths and have fun spotting the totem poles.
- Dinner at The Flying Pig
- Breakfast nearby at Nero Belgian Waffle Bar
- Drive to Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge. It's free and awesome!
- Lunch at the Lunch Lady
- Head to China Town and explore the shops. Make sure to stop into Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Dinner in China Town at Dinesty Dumpling House
- Grab a light breakfast at Tim Hortonss just because!
- If you have time, consider a paddle around English Bay (Stanley Park). You can rent a kayak or stand up paddleboard
- Head back home