- I landed at a rainy Langkawi airport in the afternoon and with a short time on hand before the sunset, I directly took a cab to the Sky Bridge Langkawi after leaving my luggage at the hotel.
- One can easily spend a full day at the Langkawi Sky Bridge due to plenty of activities to do there.
- I took the cable car to the first viewpoint on the mountain. The view wasn't very great as it was raining. From the first viewpoint, I took the cable car to go further up and I reached the second viewpoint. The view got slightly better there.
- I stopped at a small coffee shop for coffee and a light snack before coming down.
- The plan for the second day was pretty straight-forward. I pre-booked an island hopping tour from morning till afternoon!
- I got a hotel pick up from where they took me to the main jetty leaving for the islands. The first island was some twenty minutes speed boat ride away from the jetty. The views en route to the island were very beautiful!
- We were given two hours to spend on the island where I spent my time swimming and sunbathing.
- The second island I visited was called Eagles Island. It was indeed an interesting place surrounded by eagles. My boat captain carried food for the eagles and he was throwing it up in the air for the eagles to come closer to the boat and catch the food. I was awe-struck seeing the majestic bird from such a close distance!
- On my final day at the island, I visited a very famous landmark of Langkawi, the Eagle square. It is a giant eagle sculpture built near the sea, which is a very famous landmark in Langkawi.
- To spent the rest of the afternoon, I took a tour of the Langkawi Mangroove forest. We walked through the mangrove forest and learned about the importance and contribution of the flora in maintaining the eco-system of the island.