My first ever visit Florida was in Orland city. I spent wonderful 2 days there.
Transportation: I had no driving license at that time. So I used Uber which was costly, In the USA, you should rent a car if you want to save some bucks.
Lodging: I stayed in Super 8 by Wyndham hotel which is a chain hotel service I believe. The cost was 50$ per night.
Day 01 :
- Madam Tussauds Musuem : Admission Fee 33$: , Admission Hours : 11 am to 6 PM. I saw many wax replicas such as history and leaders, sports, movie stars and so on.
- Seaworld Orlando : A must visit place. Admission Fee : 67$. I took 3 rides : Infinity Falls,Journey to atlantis and cookie drop.
- Sunset at Daytona beach : This beach around 1 hour drive from Orlando city. But you will get beautiful sunset view here.
Food : I tool the package from seaworl which was 34$. It includes food for all day.
Day 02 :
- Universal Studio : If you want to visit universal studio, try NOT to visit in Summer. In summer Florida is very hot. You have to stay in the line for every ride sometimes for hours. The best time is sept to march.
- Rides at Universal Studio : I spent the whole day at universal. However, one day is not enough. If you are universal studion fan, then you should buy tickets for 3 days. I took some rides such as Transfer, sherek, The mommy (high thrill) and the harry potter one. For harry potter I have to wait for 1.5 hours. Tips : You should take the fast pass to enjoy more rides.
Food : I ate my lunch at Universal studio. There are several restaurants inside it. The cost is around $$.