Transportation: We rented a car from Budget car rental. If you book earlier, you will get an affordable price. Also, if you book through your chase/Amex credit card, you will get some waiver on insurance.
Lodging: We stayed in an Airbnb near the downtown of Jackson. We choose Mississippi for our Airbnb because it was cheaper than Alabama.
Day 01: Mississippi
- Mississippi Museum of natural science : Admission fee is only 6 dollars and you can but it online
- Mississippi state capitol and old capitol museum : You can enjoy beautiful architectures from these 2 buildings and old capitol is from 18th centrury
- Mississippi petrified Forrest : A must visit place. You can see how forest turned into stone . It is just 2/3 miles from jackson
Food: We went to "Char restaurant" Cost was bi thigh but food was awesome
Day 02: Alabama
- Noccalula falls park : Woderful fall
- Gulf shore beach : Public beach. You will get a beautiful sunset here.
Food: We had our lunch at Gadeson city, Alabama. The nocculula falls located in this city. We went to a sea food restaurant named "Top o river". The cost was $$.