Transportation: We rent a car for Florida for 3 days. If you book earlier, you can get a good deal
Lodging: We stayed 2 days in Pensacola because Destin is only a 1-hour distance. We stayed in Surf and Sand hotel which has beach access.
Day 1: Pensacola
- Pensacola Beach: a beautiful beach with white sand, turquoise watercolor, and sea turtles.
- National Naval Aviation Museum: Admission Fee: FREE
- Gulf Island National Seashore: Beautiful beach for sunset
Food: Downtown Pensacola has tons of options for food. The cost was $$
Day 2: Destin
- Henderson Beach State Park: heaven for a bird watcher. We also watch dolphins, sea turtles, and some other birds ( I don't know the name )
- Okasola beach: We went to enjoy the sunset view
- Parasailing: A very good water sport. The price was 40$. There are many companies that offer parasailing. You should book earlier.
- Dolphin Cruise: We booked our trip from "Destin Dolphin Cruise". The cost was 20$
Food: We went to La Famiglia Italian restaurant. The food was good and the cost was $$$.